Do you or someone you know need at home care? Caring for your well-being should be your number one priority, and if you aren’t sure that you or your loved one can handle the responsibility of self-care, know that you have a place to turn in Buckhead, Georgia. Nurse Pro Staffing Inc. is fully organized with a workforce that can provide home care to you or someone you love. But how do you know if you qualify for or are in need of home care?
Who needs home health care?
- Older individuals who may have health problems but who also want to maintain their independence in their own home with the support of a professional home health care provider
- Individuals of any age who will need help, assistance or supervision after returning home from surgery
- Individuals who have complex treatments that require medication monitoring or need us of medical equipment
- Mothers with a newborn at home from the hospital 24 to 48 hours after delivery who are in need of support, further education and/or clinical assessment skills of a trained caregiver or nurse
- Mentally ill individuals who need support to remain in the common community
- Individuals who want their own parents to have high quality health care in their own home
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with disease and disabilities, including Alzheimer’s, kidney disease, heart failure and diabetes who are in need of careful monitoring and special care and do not need (or want) to enter into a skilled care facility
If you or a loved one may be a candidate for at home care in Buckhead, Georgia, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can give the medical care, compassion and commitment that you or your loved one needs to live a happy and healthy lifestyle on their own. Contact us online today to learn more!